Marlie Waters's Christmas List:
1. Get a roommate so she can afford her mortgage after broken engagement.
2. Check! Her old family friend Tyler Burton needs a room. So what if he's been her longtime crush?
3. Ramp up her home-business success.
4. Oops. She works so much that Ty presents her with a 12 Days of Christmas charity auction dating package–just to get her out of his hair!
5. Okay, get a move on with twelve surprisingly fun dates.
6. Hmm. Start to see Ty as pretty hunky…and living under the same roof.
7. Wow. Kiss Ty. Get hot 'n' heavy under the tree one night!
8. Start to believe in holiday magic…
9. …until Ty breaks her heart again.
10. Make a new Christmas list. Well, maybe after unwrapping Ty just one more time….
All orders are dispatched the next working day. For pre-orders, immediately after publication date.
Delivery Times & Charges
UK: £2.49 standard shipping rate. Please allow up to 5 working days for delivery.
International: overseas shipping to World Zones 1 to 8: We ship with DHL Standard International Delivery. Postage charges vary according to the weight of your items and the destination country, and are calculated at the checkout. Please allow up to 14 working days for delivery.
Up to 10 working days, with free postage to UK addresses.
Subscriptions are only available to customers based in the United Kingdom.
For eBooks, immediately.
You cannot download an eBook purchased on the Mills & Boon website to a Kindle device, as it doesn't support the file type.
For more information about delivery please visit our delivery page.
If you wish to return a book or parcel for whatever reason, please contact customer services.
Please ensure that book(s) are sent back unread, in the original packaging and your dispatch note is included. Without this we will not be able to process your refund or replacement item.
For more information about returns and our eBook policy, please go to our returns page.
All of the latest eBooks supplied by Mills & Boon on our website comply with the industry standards of accessibility, in accordance with W3C guidelines. Any images and covers will have a text description for the visually impaired enabled through their device's text-to-speech function and similarly, this complies with digital braille readers and similar devices. The text can also be freely manipulated to allow readers to change every element such as text size, font, colour, line height and margins as suits their accessibility needs.