To view all the current HarperCollins vacancies, please visit the HarperCollins careers page here.
To send us your CV
If you send your CV via email – please send it to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that due to the volume of interest we receive, we are only able to contact successful candidates.
Equal opportunities policy
Harlequin UK Ltd is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to avoiding discrimination in employment. The Company will not tolerate racial, sexual or disability discrimination and aims to ensure that the job applicant, employee or trainee is neither directly or indirectly discriminated against because of any of the protected characteristics (age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, pregnancy, maternity, race (which includes colour, nationality and ethnic or national origins), sexual orientation, religion or belief, or because someone is married or in a civil partnership).
The Company's management at all levels has responsibility for providing equal opportunities, however, all employees have responsibility for the successful application of the policy. In particular, Harlequin UK Ltd intends to ensure that:
- Information regarding vacancies has an equal chance of reaching applicants of any race, sex or disability and does not indicate a preference for one group of candidates.
- Care will be taken that job requirements are justifiable and are not directly or indirectly discriminatory.
- Interviews will be conducted objectively taking all of the foregoing into account.
- Access to training and promotion opportunities are provided equally to all employees irrespective of race, sex or disability.
- Terms and conditions of employment and access to facilities must be applied equally to all staff with no intention to discriminate.
The Company will not induce or attempt to induce others to practice unlawful discrimination. Any alleged acts of discrimination will be thoroughly investigated through the Company's grievance procedure and disciplinary action will be taken where there is evidence of discrimination (direct or indirect). The Company is also committed to creating a work environment free of harassment and bullying, where everyone is treated with dignity and respect.