An unforgettable collection featuring eighteen stories of red-hot revenge!
• Bought for The Greek’s Revenge by Lynne Graham
• Wedded, Bedded, Betrayed by Michelle Smart
• At The Count’s Bidding by Caitlin Crews
• A Virgin for Vasquez by Cathy Williams
• A Marriage Fit For a Sinner by Maya Blake
• Mistress for His Revenge by Chantelle Shaw
• Demetriou Demands His Child by Kate Hewitt
• Olivero's Outrageous Proposal by Kate Walker
• Rafael's Contract Bride by Nina Milne
• Moretti's Marriage Command by Kate Hewitt
• The CEO’s Little Surprise by Kat Cantrell
• Snowbound Surprise for the Billionaire by Michelle Douglas
• Seducing His Enemy's Daughter by Annie West
• Surrendering to the Vengeful Italian by Angela Bissel
• Soldier Under Siege by Elle Kennedy
• The Sicilian's Surprise Wife by Tara Pammi
• Secret Heiress, Secret Baby by Emily McKay
• Guardian to the Heiress by Margaret Way
All orders are dispatched the next working day.
Delivery Times & Charges
UK: £2.49 standard shipping rate. Please allow up to 5 working days for delivery.
International: overseas shipping to World Zones 1 to 8. We ship with DHL Standard International Delivery. Postage charges vary according to the weight of your items and the destination country, and are calculated at the checkout. Please allow up to 14 working days for delivery.
For subscriptions, up to 10 working days, with free postage to UK addresses.
Subscriptions are only available to customers based in the United Kingdom.
For eBooks, immediately.
Please note that you cannot download an eBook purchased on the Mills & Boon website to a Kindle device, as it doesn't support the file type.
For pre-orders, immediately after publication date.
Contactless Delivery during COVID-19
We understand you may have concerns about safety during the current climate, so you'll be pleased to know that our couriers have already implemented contactless delivery for our customers. Where possible, they will leave your parcel in your designated safe place or on your doorstep. If your parcel requires a signature they will verbally confirm your identity from a safe distance and sign on your behalf. If you have any concerns, please contact our customer services team.
For more information about delivery/international delivery, please visit our delivery page.
If you wish to return a book or parcel for whatever reason, please contact customer services.
Please ensure that book(s) are sent back unread, in the original packaging and your dispatch note is included. Without this we will not be able to process your refund or replacement item.
For more information about returns and our eBook policy, please go to our returns page.
All of the latest eBooks supplied by Mills & Boon on our website comply with the industry standards of accessibility, in accordance with W3C guidelines. Any images and covers will have a text description for the visually impaired enabled through their device's text-to-speech function and similarly, this complies with digital braille readers and similar devices. The text can also be freely manipulated to allow readers to change every element such as text size, font, colour, line height and margins as suits their accessibility needs.