- If you end a contract with us for any reason after products have been dispatched to you or you have received them, please contact customer services (within the time period specified in our Terms and Conditions of Sale) and they will advise you on how to return your books. Please ensure that book(s) are sent back unread, in the original packaging and your despatch note is included. Without this we will not be able to process your refund accordingly.
- In the event that you receive a faulty book, simply contact customer services and they will send you a replacement straight away.
- If you are exercising your right to change your mind you must send off the goods within 14 days of telling us you wish to end the contract.
- eBook Returns. As eBooks are digital content, you have up to 14 days from contract conclusion to change your mind. As per our Terms and Conditions of Sale, you lose the right to change your mind once you download the eBook. Please take care when ordering to ensure you have purchased the correct format and title before completing your transaction. If you have concerns about your purchase, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you wish to return a book or parcel for whatever reason, please contact customer services and they will make a record of this on your account. Please ensure that book/s are sent back unread, in the original packaging and your despatch note is included. Without this we will not be able to credit your account accordingly.