Research Focus Group Terms & Conditions1. This research is promoted by HarperCollins Publishers Ltd (“HarperCollins”), The News Building, 1 London Bridge Street, London, SE1 9GF.
2. This research is open to all UK residents except employees of HarperCollins (or their parent, subsidiaries or any affiliated companies) and their immediate families, who are not allowed to enter.
3. This competition is open only to those aged over 18 years.
4. To be eligible to receive the reward you must participate in the online live forum on Tuesday 17th August 2021 (18:00-19:30 UK time).
5. No purchase necessary. Only one entry allowed per household.
6. The reward is a £50 high street voucher per person who complete the focus group by the specified date.
7. The reward is non-refundable, non-transferable and subject to availability. No guarantee is given as to the quality of the reward.
8. No cash or reward alternatives are available.
9. HarperCollins reserve the right in their reasonable discretion to substitute any reward with a reward of equal or greater value.
10. Where we require details from you, if you do not provide these within the timeframe specified we reserve the right to withdraw you from the research.
11. The reward will be delivered to the eligible entrants within 56 days of the closing date, unless specified.
12. Any entries containing incorrect, false or unreadable information will be rejected. Any entries made on behalf of or for another person or multiple entries will be withdrawn from the research.
13. All entrants are expected to act fairly and in the good spirit of the research. HarperCollins reserves the right to investigate any irregularities and disqualify entrants at its absolute discretion.
14. HarperCollins’ decision as to who has been eligible to receive the reward shall be final.
15. To obtain the names of the eligible entrants after the closing date, please write to email@example.com.
16. The entry instructions are part of the Terms and Conditions for this research.
17. By submitting your entry to take part in this research you are agreeing to accept these Terms and Conditions. Any breach of these Terms and Conditions by you will mean that your entry will not be valid, and you will not be eligible to receive the reward.
18. By submitting your entry to take part in this research, you are agreeing that you are available to complete all surveys/tasks by the closing date.
20. Under no circumstances will HarperCollins be responsible for any loss, damages, costs or expenses arising from or in any way connected with any errors, defects, interruptions, malfunctions or delays in the course of this research and/or the reward.
21. HarperCollins will not be responsible unless required by law, for any loss, changes, costs or expenses, which may arise in connection with this research and HarperCollins can cancel or alter the research at any stage.
22. Any dispute relating to the research shall be governed by the laws of England and Wales and will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
23. Given the ongoing situation with COVID-19 we will endeavour to deliver all rewards to eligible entrants as swiftly as possible, however in some cases we do expect delays. Please bear with us during this time.