Insiders Survey Competition Terms & Conditions1. This competition is promoted by HarperCollins Publishers Ltd (“HarperCollins”), The News Building, 1 London Bridge Street, London, SE1 9GF.
2. This promotion is open to all UK residents except employees of HarperCollins (or their parent, subsidiaries or any affiliated companies) and their immediate families, who are not allowed to enter the competition.
3. This competition is open only to those aged over 18 years.
4. This competition opens on Monday 19th July 2021. To enter simply complete the specified survey by the closing date.
5. Closing date for entries is 23:59 BST on Monday 2nd August 2021. No entries received after this date will be accepted. No purchase necessary. Only one entry allowed per household.
6. The prize is a bundle of Mills & Boon books. We have 10 bundles to give-away. Only one bundle can be claimed per person.
7. The prize is non-refundable, non-transferable and subject to availability. No guarantee is given as to the quality of the prize.
8. No cash or prize alternatives are available.
9. HarperCollins reserve the right in their reasonable discretion to substitute any prize with a prize of equal or greater value.
10. The 10 winners of the competition will be drawn at random and notified by email within 28 days of the closing date. Where we require details from you, if you do not provide these within 14 days of notification we reserve the right to select a different winner.
11. The prize will be delivered to the winner within 56 days of the closing date, unless specified.
12. Any application containing incorrect, false or unreadable information will be rejected. Any applications made on behalf of or for another person or multiple entries will not be included in the survey.
13. All entrants are expected to act fairly and in the good spirit of the competition. HarperCollins reserves the right to investigate any irregularities and disqualify entrants at its absolute discretion.
14. HarperCollins’ decision as to who has won the competition shall be final.
15. To obtain the name of the prize winner after the closing date, please write to email@example.com.
16. The entry instructions are part of the Terms and Conditions for this competition.
17. By entering the competition you are agreeing to accept these Terms and Conditions. Any breach of these Terms and Conditions by you will mean that your entry will not be valid, and you will not be allowed to enter this competition.
19. HarperCollins will not be responsible unless required by law, for any loss, changes, costs or expenses, which may arise in connection with this competition including in respect of errors, defects, interruptions, malfunctions or delays in the promotion of the competition or prize and HarperCollins can cancel or alter the competition at any stage.
20. Any dispute relating to the competition shall be governed by the laws of England and Wales and will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
21. Given the ongoing situation with COVID-19 we will endeavour to deliver all prizes to winners as swiftly as possible, however in some cases we do expect delays. Please bear with us during this time.