Discover red-hot Australian heroes with eighteen sizzling stories from Mills & Boon!
• Taken Over by the Billionaire by Miranda Lee
• An Unlikely Bride for the Billionaire by Michelle Douglas
• Hired by the Brooding Billionaire by Kandy Shepherd
• Bound by the Unborn Baby by Bella Bucannon
• Her Knight in the Outback by Nikki Logan
• One Baby Step at a Time by Meredith Webber
• Tempted by Dr. Morales by Carol Marinelli
• It Happened One Night Shift by Amy Andrews
• From Fling to Forever by Avril Tremayne
• The Accidental Romeo by Carol Marinelli
• Breaking the Playboy's Rules by Emily Forbes
• The Return of Her Past by Lindsay Armstrong
• Second Chance with Her Soldier by Barbara Hannay
• The Firefighter to Heal Her Heart by Annie O’Neil
• Wedding at Sunday Creek by Leah Martyn
• Dr Chandler's Sleeping Beauty by Melanie Milburne
• Countering His Claim by Rachel Bailey
• Australia's Maverick Millionaire by Margaret Way
All orders are dispatched the next working day.
Delivery Times & Charges
UK: £2.49 standard shipping rate. Please allow up to 5 working days for delivery.
International: overseas shipping to World Zones 1 to 8. We ship with DHL Standard International Delivery. Postage charges vary according to the weight of your items and the destination country, and are calculated at the checkout. Please allow up to 14 working days for delivery.
For subscriptions, up to 10 working days, with free postage to UK addresses.
Subscriptions are only available to customers based in the United Kingdom.
For eBooks, immediately.
Please note that you cannot download an eBook purchased on the Mills & Boon website to a Kindle device, as it doesn't support the file type.
For pre-orders, immediately after publication date.
Contactless Delivery during COVID-19
We understand you may have concerns about safety during the current climate, so you'll be pleased to know that our couriers have already implemented contactless delivery for our customers. Where possible, they will leave your parcel in your designated safe place or on your doorstep. If your parcel requires a signature they will verbally confirm your identity from a safe distance and sign on your behalf. If you have any concerns, please contact our customer services team.
For more information about delivery/international delivery, please visit our delivery page.
If you wish to return a book or parcel for whatever reason, please contact customer services.
Please ensure that book(s) are sent back unread, in the original packaging and your dispatch note is included. Without this we will not be able to process your refund or replacement item.
For more information about returns and our eBook policy, please go to our returns page.
All of the latest eBooks supplied by Mills & Boon on our website comply with the industry standards of accessibility, in accordance with W3C guidelines. Any images and covers will have a text description for the visually impaired enabled through their device's text-to-speech function and similarly, this complies with digital braille readers and similar devices. The text can also be freely manipulated to allow readers to change every element such as text size, font, colour, line height and margins as suits their accessibility needs.