Indulge in some of Mills & Boon’s most sinfully sexy stories and truly tempting historical reads!
• The Millionaire’s Proposal by Avril Tremayne
• The Tycoon’s Stowaway by Stefanie London
• The Spy Who Tamed Me by Kelly Hunter
• The Sins of Sebastian Rey-Defoe by Kim Lawrence
• A Taste of Sin by Maggie Cox
• Driving Her Crazy by Amy Andrews
• The Honeymoon Arrangement by Joss Wood
• Marriage in Name Only? by Anne Oliver
• The Honeymoon That Wasn't by Debbi Rawlins
• The Crown Affair by Lucy King
• Craving Her Enemy’s Touch by Rachael Thomas
• A Lone Star Love Affair by Sara Orwig
• The Duchess Deal by Tessa Dare
• From Duke Till Dawn by Eva Leigh
• His Sinful Touch by Candace Camp
• His Wicked Charm by Candace Camp
All orders are dispatched the next working day.
Delivery Times & Charges
UK: £2.49 standard shipping rate. Please allow up to 5 working days for delivery.
International: overseas shipping to World Zones 1 to 8. We ship with DHL Standard International Delivery. Postage charges vary according to the weight of your items and the destination country, and are calculated at the checkout. Please allow up to 14 working days for delivery.
For subscriptions, up to 10 working days, with free postage to UK addresses.
Subscriptions are only available to customers based in the United Kingdom.
For eBooks, immediately.
Please note that you cannot download an eBook purchased on the Mills & Boon website to a Kindle device, as it doesn't support the file type.
For pre-orders, immediately after publication date.
Contactless Delivery during COVID-19
We understand you may have concerns about safety during the current climate, so you'll be pleased to know that our couriers have already implemented contactless delivery for our customers. Where possible, they will leave your parcel in your designated safe place or on your doorstep. If your parcel requires a signature they will verbally confirm your identity from a safe distance and sign on your behalf. If you have any concerns, please contact our customer services team.
For more information about delivery/international delivery, please visit our delivery page.
If you wish to return a book or parcel for whatever reason, please contact customer services.
Please ensure that book(s) are sent back unread, in the original packaging and your dispatch note is included. Without this we will not be able to process your refund or replacement item.
For more information about returns and our eBook policy, please go to our returns page.